27 Apr 2014

Hello again

Wow. I'm so ashamed. I set up this blog as a space to share things I've seen and heard, things I've read and general musings. And I've posted NOTHING since 2012!

Working in publishing I know how much effort many bloggers put into their sites and the best blogs are those that follow a theme, however loose and flexible it is. And the best bloggers are disciplined, posting regularly and keeping things fresh.

So, with Snitch Bag I now plan to be disciplined and aim to post at least three times a week.What you'll find here is a mixture of book, film and music reviews, photos taken by me, bits on fashion and perhaps a comment piece or two (mainly me thinking aloud / sharing things that grind my gears). And the theme? Well, expect it to get a little bit gay around here.



No comments:

Post a Comment